Our goal is to keep your facility safe and productive.
Inspections and CPMs are the first step to catching safety issues and equipment wear before a major breakdown.
What you can expect from a Trester Hoist-Metropolitan Crane Inspection and CPM Visit:
Reminder phone call
- Before your inspection you will receive a phone call or email reminding you of your upcoming service and any special instructions.
On Time, Prepared and Certified Inspectors
- Covers will be removed, chain will be gauged and minor repairs/adjustments will be done as time allows during the inspection
- CPM service includes lubricating chain or wire rope, greasing wheels, adjusting limits and brakes as needed
- Your Inspector will introduce himself and bring any immediate concerns to you
Reports in 24 Hours
- Within 24 hours you will receive your full inspection report and a repair summary listing issues to be addressed.
- One week later you will have your inspection follow up quote including parts and labor
Follow Up Repairs
- Any follow up service will be scheduled at your convenience
- You will receive a friendly reminder call one month before your next inspection to schedule
Call today to schedule your OSHA Inspection