550 lbs (250 kg) – 2200 lbs (1000 kg) Lifting Capacity Serving industry for over 25 years, the rugged and reliable MLK series share a common design with many interchangeable parts. With high speeds and precise spotting, these hoists are ideal for high production cycle operations. Spark resistant and slow speed precision spotting models are also available. MLK series come with a wide range of options and accessories.
1/2 Ton Ingersoll Rand MLK 55FPM
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Meets ASME B30.16 Specifications
- 100% duty cycle. MLK/HLK are rated as HMI duty classification A5, severe duty. This equates to FEM 9.511 duty classification 2m.
- These hoist are ideal for the harsh environments found in steel mills, foundries and electroplating operations. These are also ideal for high duty cycle applications.
- Pull chain or pilot pendent controls provide precise spotting capabilities. For even more precise control MLKS slow speed models are available.
- Self adjusting, air operated disc brake is spring applied and air released. Wear tested to over 1 million cycles before replacement.
- All rotating parts are supported by either ball or roller type bearings. Unique planetary gearing system assures long life.
- Thoughtful design includes parts interchangeability, inlet swivels, exhaust air chain lubrication, control adjustment screws and easy conversion from pull chain to pendent control.
- Spark resistant models and a wide range of options and accessories are available.